I snatched up this oh so good recipe by Great Coffee Recipes and a favorite of mine. It supplants Starbucks yummy version and saves you a nice piece of change.
Did you know?
Coffee reduces your risk of diabetes and can improve memory.
Use coffee ice cubes to cool your drink without diluting it. To make coffee ice cubes, fill a clean ice cube tray with leftover morning coffee or espresso. Once they are frozen transfer them to a resealable plastic bag to keep them tasting their best. Use within 2 weeks.
- milk – 4-6 oz
- coffee ice cubes – 2-4
- cold espresso or strong coffee – 2 oz.
- chocolate syrup – 1 tsp.
- caramel syrup – 2 oz.
- orange-flavored syrup or liqueur – 2 oz.
- Place the milk and coffee ice cubes in a chilled tall glass.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in a separate container until well blended.
- Pour the whisked mixture into the milk.